Our lives are made more comfortable with tech services and digital components. The company which offers the service collects lots of information about you. For example, whatever you say to Cortana or Alexa is automatically recorded and saved on the company servers. Facebook and Google have recorded all your searches. The reason behind this is so that the service will improve and provide the best responses and anticipate your requirement. But at the same time, it creates the privacy and security issues for you as a user.
Get More Info Click here : office.com/setup
The big companies are offering an impressive way to download and delete storage data from your servers. Below, you will show how to remove voice recording from Alexa, Google Assistant, Cortana, and Siri.
Steps to download Cortana Data from Microsoft
- To start, follow the path: Settings > Cortana > permissions and History.
- Click on the “Change what knows about me in the cloud” link.
- When Cortana opened, scroll down a little and then click on the “Get my info” button.
- It will send a request message which you want to copy of your file.
- You will receive an email that says your data request has been accepted.
- When your information is prepared, a second message you will receive to confirm the address is connected to your Microsoft account.
- Open the received email, and you will see a link that says “Download it here” click on it.
- This link will connect you Microsoft’s page directly to provide its CortanaExport tool.
- It will allow you to collect backup your data.
- Click on the “yes,” a zip file will open.
- This zip file will download your data.
- Save this data and secure the location.
- Open the zip folder, and you will get some text files in JSON format here.
- These say you are able to open the text file in Notepad
Please note- This format is not very friendly to use. To decipher your data, you can use the JSON viewer. You can go to codebeautify.org/jsonviewer or the JSON Formatter from Bing to get comfortable to use online option.
If you an advanced use and want to get strong security, then you can use the free app Notepadd++ utility or perhaps import it into Excel.
Hopefully, this post will help you to download and see a copy of Cortana data in Windows 10.